Ad Hoc Property Management Limited are one of Europe's leading vacant property protection specialists, with a UK presence spanning 9 branches across the country. The group offers alternative property protection and management solutions whilst offering a socially responsible housing alternative.
We are currently seeking a Guardian Recruiter to join our small team at our Newcastle Office. The role will involve administration duties alongside recruiting Guardians (Tenants) for our properties across the Newcastle and north east region.
Experience within Estate and Lettings Agents would be advantageous but not essential but applicants for the roles would need to be sales orientated and used to working to targets. This is not a typical lettings agent role but more of an alternative housing solution sales role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sales experience within Lettings, Recruitment, Telesales, Customer Services or Face to Face Sales within any industry.
- A clean UK Drivers Licence
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Driven, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Knowledge or experience of the lettings or property market would be advantageous but not essential
- Honest, reliable and hardworking
- Intermediate I.T skills required.
- A confident and well-spoken communicator
In Return We Offer:
- Competitive starting salary plus 30% performance related commission structure
- Use of Company Car for any viewings and appointments
- 20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays
- Career growth and development for ambitious individuals.
Working hours are 40 hours per week.