Do you have residential building experience?
Are you looking a varied and hands-on role?
Can you deliver exceptional customer service?!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking for a varied day! The role of Porter/Caretaker is to proactively ensure the smooth day-to-day running of this brilliant residential development by looking after the needs of the residents, visitors, contractors and the building. Security of residents and premises is paramount, as is ensuring that the property is maintained to our client’s high standards.
MUST have residential building experience.
- Hoover, wash and polish common parts regularly; keep clean and tidy at all times
- Carry out minor repairs and maintenance to the building and garages
- Collect rubbish and recycling from flats twice daily and place in exterior bins
- Monitor time switches for lighting and heating
- De-ice cars early in morning and hose down cars under trees when stained
- Meet and greet all visitors to site with a positive and courteous attitude
- Be available by phone or bleeper to assist residents and visitors
- Pro-actively assist residents, visitors and contractors with parking
- Assist residents and visitors with luggage and shopping
- Take in deliveries on behalf of residents and deliver post
- Regularly monitor CCTV
- Keep stairways, hallway and lift fully protected when contractors are working
- Keep log book of major contractors and major deliveries
- Regularly inspect fire escapes to ensure free and safe access; keep clear and clean
- Monitor health & safety obligations and immediately report any problems to Managing Agents
You MUST have residential building experience.
You will demonstrate fabulous interpersonal and communication skills and be genuinely customer focused. It is also essential that you are pro-active and show good initiative!
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
If you're interested in this role, please apply today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *