Finance Director - Private Equity backed business
Our exclusive client is a private equity backed, technology business. It is well established and a leader in many of its chosen markets. The business has enjoyed strong, yet controlled, growth in recent years which puts it in a good position for further growth and development.
This is an all-encompassing main board role which, alongside the usual scope of financial management and control, carries the following key responsibilities:
- Review current MI and Board Reports and deliver enhancements where appropriate.
- Maintain relationships with Banks, Equity Providers, Trade Insurers and other Professional Advisers.
- Statutory accounting and compliance.
- Act as Company Secretary and ensure compliance with all HMRC regulations.
- Lead the finance and HR functions.
- Negotiate and manage trade credit facilities.
- Work with board colleagues in identifying and investigating commercial opportunities including potential acquisitions.
Appropriate candidates will be fully qualified accountants with a strong academic background and previous experience of Private Equity relationships. You will have strong technical skills and be highly competent in MS office. Sector experience is less important but a background in IT or technology would be advantageous as would experience in businesses working with significant trade creditors.
Remuneration includes a competitive salary plus car allowance, equity / LTIP opportunity and other benefits.
It is likely that, in time, the business will undergo some form of corporate transaction and the new CFO must be equipped to lead such a process.
Please apply with a full CV and remuneration details.