Financial Adviser - Employed - Clients provided
Vacancy for an experienced, Level 4 Diploma qualified (with CAS/SPS) adviser to join an excellent, national Financial Services company. Covering Milton Keynes.
In the current market it is hard to find genuine employed adviser roles with qualified leads provided. Whether you are an experienced adviser with or without clients is not important, you can continue to service existing clients or work off the quality leads provided.
This is a home based role, with leads dedicated to your location.
• Basic remuneration depending upon experience £40k to £55k
• 80% of all initial fees above threshold being 180% of basic remuneration
• Up to 6% employer pension contribution
• 25 working day holidays plus UK public holidays
• Life assurance scheme and accidental death or dismemberment insurance scheme.
• The life assurance scheme provides a death in service lump sum benefit of 4 times your basic annual salary.
• Private healthcare scheme and,
• >7,000 clients
• >£720 million AUM/AUA
• >4,500 prospective clients in or about to enter advice process
• >7,000 clients in credible deferred pipeline
• 14,000 prospect list
• 2,000 target seminars in 2016 with visibility over 1,500
• Freedom and Choice in Pensions - whole new opportunity - big upside
• About to complete a transaction which will double the number of enquiries received each year from 2017 onwards
• Provide wealth management services to mass affluent investors
• Vertically integrated, with their own distribution, clients and revenues, differentiating it from other wealth managers
• One stop shop for education, guidance and advice to the employees of major corporates (eg BT, GSK, United Utilities)
• Company has grown significantly over past 4 years with AUM increasing at a CAGR of over 40% to over £720m
• Growth to date has been driven because the company’s services have become new HR best practice for leading employers
Basic salary up to £55,000, company car, full range of benefits and one of the best commission structures available in the market (low validation and high percentage paid).
To provide strategic asset allocation advice to private individuals in relation to the fee-based Discretionary Managed Portfolio. Provide a first class service to generate new client mandates and servicing the existing client base to maintain/increase assets under management.
Carry out a comprehensive fact-find via completion of an Investment Planning Questionnaire and through appropriate questioning, gain a full understanding of the aspirations, needs and investment objectives of the individual
Risk profile the investor.
Produce a comprehensive Investment Planning Report detailing relevant fact-find information, the advantages and disadvantages of present investment arrangements, provide a recommended investment strategy using the discretionary portfolio management service, set out the rationale behind any recommendation to sell designated investments, explain cash-ceding of portfolios and the processes necessary to encash existing investments tax efficiently, detail all fees and charges
Provide guidance on Company Share Schemes including tax efficient exit strategies
Provide pension planning advice and consider the appropriateness of utilising a selfinvested personal pension (SIPP) for new pension contributions and for consolidation (transfer) of legacy arrangements Provide comprehensive Pension Income Options advice including; annuities, capped and flexible income drawdown, and phased retirement strategies
Understand and be able to explain in generic terms the merits and detractions of all investment types
Be able to explain effectively the benefits of discretionary portfolio management against other investment options available
Good knowledge of personal taxation in particular, income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
Understand and be able to demonstrate the benefits of utilising available tax reliefs, where appropriate
Competent Adviser Status
Registered FCA Controlled Function 30 (Investment Adviser)
Relevant FCA approved qualification - minimum SPS held including specialism in Packaged Products
JO5, AF3 or G60- preferable