KennedyPearce are advertising for an Accounts Assistant for a client based in East London. They are a housing and property company who have had great success within London. They are now searching for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Finance and will be based within a team of four, including the Accounts Payable & Receivable team. The group has £1 billion in property assets and approximately £40 million in annual revenues.
The role will include:
* Distribute supplier invoices for authorisation to various departments.
* Monitor and review outstanding invoices, answer suppliers' phone calls with prompt resolution of queries
* Prepare monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
* Prepare payment runs every two weeks for review and sign off by CFO
* Process BACS payments through internet banking
* Reconcile the purchase ledger to the general ledger on a monthly basis
* Assist in the preparation of bank reconciliations
* Work closely with the Contracts department to deal with queries on direct debits, tenancy transfers, tenancy terminations and tenancy renewals.
* Other Ad hoc tasks.
ACCA/AAT studier is required, also someone who has knowledge of Qube Accounting systems is a bonus.
This role is offering up to £24,000 per annum + 10% discretionary bonus.