School HR Administrator
School HR Administrator
Anne Jagger Recruitment in London is working with an exciting online start-up and is seeking an experienced School HR Administrator for a newly created position. The company provides a platform that connects available supply teachers to schools in need of their services.
You will liaise with schools to arrange appointments for consultants to go into schools and then support the school in adopting and implementing the platform. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance and legislation is adhered to when schools need to recruit supply staff.
- Liaise with supply teachers and ensure vetting and compliance checks are detailed and up to date
- Liaise with schools and ensure their policies and procedures are in place to employ supply staff
- Assist schools with their recruitment policy. Ensure the legislation and compliance is being adhered to and quality checks are in place
- Reference supply teachers and assist with their online DBS and list 99 details
- Perform an outsourced HR function to schools. Keep records of placements, pay rates and benefits
- Ensure any complaints policy is adhered to and employees are covered for auto-enrolment pension
- Assist supply teachers with their payslips, invoices, National Insurance and tax queries
This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous school HR experience. You must be self-motivated, hardworking and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of school vetting and compliance checks is required in order to be considered for this position.
The hourly rate for this temp to perm position is around £15 depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday, however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities