Sales Executive / Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £20,000 - 22,000 plus uncapped commission
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
This is an important role within the subscription sales team. You will have responsibility of renewing and growing 121 and enterprise subscriptions sales for two leading publications - Professional Pensions and Business Green.
You will work closely with the Publisher, Marketing team and Sales Manager to help grow revenues. The job will involve a mix of telephone-based and field sales. You will also have the opportunity to attend all relevant events and exhibitions representing your brands.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sell subscriptions to our market leading, online products, Business Green and professional pensions.
- Primarily work from leads that are provided by the Marketing Department, but also self-generated, both externally and internally by liaising with the Publisher, the Editorial team and the Advertising team on a regular basis.
- This will be done over the telephone, using web conferencing and face to face visits.
- Supply verbal & written periodical reports as required using data from our CRM system.
- Attending industry events and visiting clients will also be expected from time to time.
With excellent opportunities to progress within the team or wider business, this is an ideal role for someone looking to develop their sales career!
- Corporate, delegate or subscriptions sales experience is required.
- Communication skills; including both oral and written communication, negotiation, telephone and effective listening skills.
- Interpersonal skills; being able to work well within a team as well as working independently to deadlines, be pro-active, goal-orientated and be able to use own initiative.
- Organisational skills; be a motivated quick learner able to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload. Candidates must also be punctual and reliable.
- A working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook.
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Our training & development courses are available online for employees to book directly on to (hassle free!). Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (DoE)
- Up to £12,000 uncapped commission
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Onsite Monthly Massage
- Free eye tests
- Retail discounts
- Staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including Private Medical Insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Gym Discounts, and many more!
How to apply:
Click on '"Apply" to start your journey.