Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - £30k basic with £90k OTE (uncapped - high performers exceeding £100k)
Field based covering Aberdeen and surrounding
Croner are currently recruiting talented sales professionals to join our existing Business Development team as we embark on an ambitious growth strategy seeking to increase our presence across the UK.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to identify new business opportunities and to develop existing relationships with mid size enterprises across the UK, typically businesses with between 25-300 employees. The position is offered with a basic salary £30,000 with a realistic OTE of £90k, all backed up with some innovative products and all the tools you will need to succeed in the role. All we want in return is that you bring a great attitude to new business generation and a professional approach to selling.
You will have the support of a dedicated telemarketing consultant and between you; you will be selling the fantastic services Croner have to offer in the B2B market. This is a really exciting opportunity to join our business and build a career with a leading organisation in the business services sector.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and new business generation. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative 'value based' selling style are a pre-requisite for the job. If you thrive working in a fast paced, target focused high energy and high reward culture then apply now.
Duties will include:
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business opportunities
- Generating and attending meetings with potential introducers and referral partners.
- Self-generating new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
- Attending sales appointments booked by your Telemarketing partner.
- Working with the Head of Seminars to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
Skills and experience required:
- A mature to approach to intelligent selling coupled with a positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Confident in value based/consultative selling.
- Ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers.
- Extensive social and business networks
As with all business development roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect a lot from our colleagues. We want you to have the right attitude to business generation; a resilient approach; robust organisational skills; and a total focus on achieving your targets and helping grow this fantastic business. The opportunities are endless and the earning potential exceptional! In addition we have an exceptional benefits package which includes 22 days holiday.
Croner are a leading Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy offering medium sized businesses a professional, commercial partnership, meaning that they can focus on their core business and allows them to lean on us for the specialist and complex areas of HR and Health & Safety.
If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions from both a salary and a career development perspective, then apply now.