A rapidly expanding FMCG business in Farnborough are currently recruiting for a Finance Director to help drive the business forward.
This newly created role will report directly into the CEO, deputising for them as required and working on a refreshing mix of project and people management work day-to-day. Previous experience of managing a team and driving business success in a responsible and hands-on role is essential.
- Managing and developing a team of 4
- Working closely with the managing director to set and drive business agenda
- Reviewing current finance processes and systems and implementing improvements
- Preparing regular financial reports
- Negotiating financial transactions
- Managing relationships with key contacts both internally and externally
Candidates must be fully qualified accountants with at least 8-year’s post qualification experience. The ability to drive business strategy, influence at all levels and create solid and productive working relationships both internally and externally is key.