Senior Financial Controller
An innovative and market leading consumer business with impressive future growth and expansion plans requires a technically strong candidate to undertake the following key role.
The Senior Financial Controller will be responsible for managing the core accounting and controllership activities for EMEA wide regions, as well as for managing a variety of key cross-departmental projects.
As such you will have a mixture of excellent technical skills, as well as the ability and mindset to communicate with and business partner with various commercial and functional stakeholders.
Duties to include:
- Ensuring accounting is accurate and complete, and in line with relevant policies.
- Timely completion of month end close activities and reconciliations in partnership with Financial Shared Services (FSS) and the FP&A team.
- Consolidation of country accounts and reports for submission to the US.
- Act as business partner and point of contact for country managers/senior staff.
- The management and successful completion of various key finance projects over the duration of 2017 and beyond.
- Supporting the delivery of new improvements and successful change management at all levels across the business.
- Ensuring a strong internal policy and SOX compliant control environment is maintained across finance and all business operations
- Leading external and internal audit planning and timely provision of information and completion of stages and final sign off and filing in partnership with the FSS
- Build strong relationships and networks with internal stakeholders, including those within commercial/sales teams, and those within the FSS team, Tax, Treasury, etc.
- The continual review and improvement of controls, processes, and procedures.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- ACA qualified.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge gained from either industry or an accountancy practice.
- Strong understanding of commercial business and process.
- First class communication skills.
- The ability to build rapport quickly, and to ultimately build lasting networks and relationships.
- Highly driven with the desire to take on more and to develop your career.
- Dynamic and able to make quick informed business decisions.