Want to be part of a Growing and Winning Recruitment Team?
We are a dynamic, independently run Recruitment Consultancy specialising in successfully placing candidates in Permanent positions across the UK and Europe and are an Industry recognized specialist with Over 20years Experience
Due to continued rapid growth, we are currently offering an exciting career opportunity for our next team member. The role will be as a Recruitment Consultant, who will be reporting directly to Recruitment - Team Leader, based in Henley on Thames. With an ever expanding client base, it is an exciting time to join our busy team, where no two days will be the same!!
So if you want to work in a Vibrant , Open , Rewarding Environment then this will be the job for you .
This position will predominantly focus on researching, identifying and securing new business clients, with the view to successfully fulfilling a high number of external Permanent vacancies which are predominantly Sales and or Customer Related Vacancies incorporating Customer Service Positions .
Main responsibilities will include:
· Researching, identifying and securing new candidates for new vacancies!
· Conducting face to face interviews & registrations
· Attend client visits in person, account manage both existing and prospective new clients
· Reviewing vacancies
· Provide resourcing assistance to our in-house recruitment Sales Managers
· Upload vacancies to external/internal job boards
· Review and verify applications and short list suitable candidates for certain vacanciess
· Update and maintain Talent pipeline
· Invite candidates in and conduct face to face interviews via registrations
· Support Career Fairs, Networking Events
· Support ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when required
You will need:
Confidence and the ablity to engage with people on the phone and Bonus Driven with an ability to work to set Goals and Targets .
· An understanding of relevant experience, skills and suitability of candidates for new positions
· Excellent level of attention to detail
· Ability to work within a target driven environment and deliver to very tight deadlines
· To be PC Literate with Word, Excel and Outlook
· To be highly motivated and incentivised by targets, rewards and commission
· Ideally, you will have a Full UK Drivers License
Ideally you would of worked in HR or Recruitment but not essential
What’s on offer:
· Unlimited career progression potential
· Highly Competitive Bonus
· Regular salary/performance reviews
· Additional Monthly Incentives
· On-going external Training from a Recruitment Training Expert
· Opportunity to study for REC Qualification
· Free on-site parking
· Starting with 21 days paid holiday - increasing with length of service
· Optional Pension Scheme available
Free Gym Membership
Permanent and Short term contracts available and hours of work would be 5 Days a Week from 8.30am to 5.30pm Mon - Friday Except Bank Holidays.
Good luck with your application, should you be short listed for this position, a member of the GB Consultancy Team will be in touch with you very soon!