About our Client
Our Client is a company built from industry professionals who are passionate about quality service and a first class customer journey.
They offer fantastic benefits and arrange social parties throughout the year.
You will be handling the overall management of the Accounts function, liaising with the accountant to ensure it is up to date and correct
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Purchase Ledger, Sales ledger, Credit control
- Receiving in payments via cheques and BACS
- Mileage and Expenses
- Weekly sales figures which are sent to the sales team
- General administration requirements and cover of Service Administrators
- Monthly meter reading, emails, collation and chasing
- Customer account queries - billing and network support
- Raising credit notes where necessary
- Settlement invoices for leavers
- Commission for sales
- Final Bills for upgrades/leavers
The Successful Applicant will have:
- 2 + years’ experience in an accounts department is compulsory
- Preferably AAT qualifications, however not essential
- Great Time Management skills
- A Process driven attitude and be Self-motivated
- The ability to hit the ground running and merge into this great team
If you feel you have the skills required for this exciting and challenging role then apply now!!
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.