Accounts Payable Assistant
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant that has worked in media, creative or marketing industries? Are you enthusiastic with a positive attitude towards work? Would you like to work for on of UK's fastest growing media companies? If yes, we have the perfect role for you.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's fastest growing media companies. They are based in amazing offices with a bubbly and sociable team. It's an exciting time to be joining the business as they are in the midst of a phenomenal business transformation and a period of growth.
The role will be assisting to help with an increased workload across the business. The group finance team is based in central London and is a lively and friendly division - there's always a lot going on in the office, so if you're outgoing, personable and like to be kept busy, you'll fit right in.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- An astounding eye for accuracy and be relied upon up to spot errors.
- Previous accounts payable experience ideally worked in a media, creative or marketing agency before
- A high standard of numeracy and compelling communication skills.
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Setting up new supplier details
- Processing invoices promptly and accurately
- Expenses and corporate card expenses
The role will pay up to £30,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.