up to £30,000 + 20% bonus
Our client, a creative agency is looking for a Digital Designer to join their creative team. The Digital Designer will work with the creative team to produce the visual aesthetic across their portfolio of top brand clients. The team is made up of graphic designers, project managers, UI designers and Front end developers. You will need to be comfortable working proactively, as a team and as an individual. Your role is going to be very hands on and will require someone with a great eye for digital design and understands trends in order to deliver great work for our global clients.
The Digital Designer will help the agency push forward, keeping up to date with the latest technology and UI patterns. You will help create striking visual designs for all of their platforms and products. You will also work collaboratively with the, product managers, developers and the wider creative team to match the clients guidelines.
Skills required of Digital Designer
- 1+ years design experience in an agency
- Strong UI experience and UX knowledge
- A natural flair for digital design and understanding of layout and aesthetic coherence.
- 3years of experience in designing for web & basic HTML and CSS to help realise ideas as compliant web pages
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- A strong understanding of strict Brand Guidelines
- Solid understanding of responsive design principles
- A passion for user interface design experience
- Resourceful and independent - can work to deadlines and standards with minimum supervision
- Ability to interpret client briefs and bring them to life
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and information architecture
- Vector / illustration / icon design skills