Graduate Finance Assistant
Launched in the spring of 2011, this tech start-up is now one of the world's leading FinTech businesses, with an award-winning digital, paperless, accounting software under their belts. Their product has been incredibly well received, making the business an international success, with offices in London, Sydney, Wellington, Washington DC & Paris!
They are currently developing a technology to automate bookkeeping and potentially revolutionise the accounting industry and are now searching for a Graduate Finance Assistant to join the team on a 3-month placement, with the opportunity to turn permanent.
In this Graduate Finance Assistant job, you will assist the Finance Team with day to day business operations and their financial services run seamlessly. You will also be tasked with assisting in developing and implementing new processes to increase efficiencies where possible. This role is perfect if you're looking to gain commercial experience within a leading FinTech company.
Please note your role will initially start as a 3-month placement with plenty of scope to move into a permanent position.
In this Graduate Finance Assistant job, your role will include:
- Completing various reconciliations including daily bank reconciliation
- Posting required journals into Xero for the month end process
- Taking part in implementing new systems or procedures across the company to improve efficiencies in the Finance function of the business
- Assisting with accounts payable to ensure all expenses are entered for the month
- Assisting with accounts receivable to ensure all outstanding debtors are collected for the period
- Getting involved in any ad hoc duties as required by the Finance team
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2:1 from a top university (or expected)
- Ideally a degree in Finance
- Experience in reconciliations and financial processes is a bonus
- Keen interest in finance and the drive to help business growth
- Fantastic attention to detail and strong analytical skill
- A pro-active, go-getter attitude to get stuck into to all aspects of work
What else is on offer?
- First class training and unrivalled career development from day 1
- The chance to join a young, vibrant and exceptionally hardworking team
- Fantastic starting salary
Are you business-savvy and looking for Finance Assistant graduate jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Graduate Finance Assistant paid placement in London today!