We are working with a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London. It is one of the Big Four audit firms.
The role will be owning and controlling financial matters related to one of the most significant accounts of the firm. You will need to ensure financial results are prepared, summarised and effectively communicated to relevant internal stakeholders, and taking a leading role in ensuring that matters such as the budget, invoicing and supporting analysis for fee negotiations are prepared accurately in tight deadlines.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Experienced in project management
- Experience within a similar role in a large business
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills with good
- Be able to show previous project deliverance within timeline experience
- Be highly driven and resilient
- Have excellent communication skills
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
Coordinate the input into the development and production of Account Plans
- Submit and log receipt of documents in accordance with instructions and deadlines
- Work closely with Business Unit Executive Assistant (EA), according to the EA/Account Coordinator Service Level Agreement, share responsibility for:
- Budget creation;
Seen by client as central contact for non-technical account management queries
- Coordinate, collate and distribute client deliverables
- Create and implement a communications strategy for accounts
- Organise and facilitate regular account team meetings
- Coordinate a Relationship matrix for accounts
- Communicate requirements to account teams of client meetings and relationship building exercises
- Introduce new people into the team - welcome pack, induction etc
- Build team through organising social events and being central point of contact
The role will pay up to £31,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.