Accounts Receivable Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant to join my client in Chiswick
This will suit an energetic individual who can work well under pressure and has the ability to work in a team. You will be assisting in the provision of an effective accounts receivable service and reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9-5pm
Duties are mainly administration based and include;
- Dealing with customer and stakeholder queries
- Support the Accounts Receivable Manager in the provision of a credit control function
- Communicating and liaising with customers and other branches via email and phone
- Post and allocate receipts in a timely manner and record them appropriately in the financial system
- Perform investigations to ensure full allocation of all receipts
- Manage information and reports as required
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as requested
The ideal candidate;
- 3 + years Accounts Receivable experience (essential)
- Sun Accounting knowledge or multi -currency
- Microsoft Office proficient (Excel in particular)
- AAT qualified (desired)
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English
- High level of numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, then please apply now.
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.