Graduate Accounts Practice - £18,000.00 - Study Support - Immediate Start
Looking for a Math's, accounts or business graduate to start on a fantastic career with immediate start and hungry for progression.
This opportunity for graduates to train as Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisers. Trainees study with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW), the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- General Accounts preparation
- Processing, checking and reconciling transactions
- Produce quarterly reports for balance sheet reviews.
- Support the preparation and entry of month end journals.
- Support the review of monthly profit and loss accounts including pre-payments and accruals.
- Helping to ensure our clients procedures and controls are maintained and financial results correctly reported.
- Audit work and all other adhoc accounting work as required
- Working part of a team assisting by providing information, interpretation, analysis and recommendations.
- Full training will be provided
- A 2:1 degree (at minimum)
- Minimum of 300 UCAS points, or equivalent, gained at one sitting.
- Excellent GCSE results with a minimum grade B in English and Maths.
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.