Social Media And Marketing Co-ordinator - Part time
Optical Support Ltd are the UK’s leading camera stabilising and lens specialist company. Operating from our North London office we specialise in the rental, sales and service of camera stabilisation equipment together with lens servicing and repair.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, self-motivated and able to work in a busy environment as an individual and as a team member.
The role involves managing social media platforms, effectively promoting the business through successful managing of the posts and tweets. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in this field and innovative in their approach.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Creating and managing content on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wordpress)
- Brand building - incorporating events, promotions, PR, social media and blogging
- Content calendar management
- Liaising with publications regarding marketing.
- Maintaining website (Wordpress)
- To be the central point for marketing queries
- Monthly social media reporting
- Monitoring progress using web analytic tools.
Required skills and experience
- Solid understanding of driving traffic to a website and business via social media
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills with the ability to produce engaging, SEO-friendly copy
- Analytical approach to viewing results from campaigns and understanding how to deliver these to the wider business.
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and social ad tools.
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and approachable.
- Willingness to learn about the equipment we deal with.
- Computer literate - Mac and Microsoft office.
Additional skills and experience
- Knowledge/interest in the Film and TV industry
- Knowledge/understanding of photography and editing software.
This is a part time position working 2 days a week with the hours of 9:00 until 18:00 with a one-hour lunch break. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.