Graduate Data Analyst - Skemersdale - £22k - Study Support
I am currently working with a fantastic local business who are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their company. This is a permanent role working 37.5 hours weekly. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Weekly Material Requirement Planning (MRP) reviews in reflex to look at Supply Chain requirements.
- Establish and operate effective inventory planning processes to comply with inventory policy; ensure excellence in OTIF whilst meeting quality, cost, and efficiency and inventory goals.
- Place purchase orders on Reflex and manage the due dates with suppliers.
- Create master planning schedule from customer forecast demand that suppliers can use for planning / component ordering to ensure no issue on producing for AAF.
- Analyse and determine ordering patterns with current and new supplier to ensure stock holding is at optimum.
- Ensure production plans and material schedules are efficient as possible in order to meet supplier’s requirements. Identify capacity constraints & potential supply issues.
- Work to monthly KPI's and Inventory targets.
- Lean Projects - be an active member in project teams to deliver projects on time and on specification.
- Ensure effective collaboration with the operations, sales, marketing and finance teams in the development and delivery of planning and logistics activities.
- Support the commercial team with looking into Forecast anomalies to highlight potential issue on forecast that need to be reviewed to ensure MRP is picking up the correct volumes.
- Look at minimising costs within the supply chain via analysing buying trends of retailers, formats.
- Analyse / reduce costs were possible via looking at stockholding against forecast and look to stock build if there is a benefit to the business.
- Produce Monthly Management packs for the business for Key stakeholders of the business.
- Provide support to the planning and customer service functions within AAF to ensure OTIF maintained with customers. This will mean advising him of potential issues and resolutions.
- Develop weekly stock-on-hand vs. forecast review process, regarding BBE’s/demand, inform teams of risks and identify/propose actions required.
- Prepare and refine KPI report on stock position for monthly management report, highlighting risks.
- Support the Product Recall Team as detailed within the Product Recall Procedure when necessary.
- Produce and develop accurate stock updates/information and to participate in the decision making processes.
- Develop trackers to record actual saving and where appropriate vs. budget or PY.
- A competitive salary + 10% annual bonus if targets are met by company
- Free fruit, cakes and doughnuts
- take products home for Friends & family and yourself for free
- 25 days’ holiday + banks holidays + birthday day
- iPhone paid for work/personal use
- iPad for work/personal use (after probation)
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Nandos discount card
- Pension of up to 8% of salary which is matched by the company
- Onsite free gym
- All-expense paid trips away for great performance
- Progression opportunities within a growing company
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.