This innovative management consultancy provide their clientele with invaluable insights and training to drive results and deliver performance. Founded in 2008, their quick, convenient and effective learning tools have helped them win juggernaut clients such as Discovery Channel, the NHS, HSBC and the Home Office, and their innovation programmes now shape some of the world's most iconic companies, major departments of state and local public authorities.
They are now looking for a bright and switched on Events Coordinator to join their expanding team!
In this Events Coordinator graduate job, you will support the delivery and coordination of events across the board and can expect to be very busy from day one! Your duties will range from organising learning workshops and events to assisting clients with the use of learning resources. You must be driven and enthusiastic and ready to build strong relationships both within your team and with clients.
In this Events Coordinator graduate job, you can expect a diverse working day spanning the following tasks:
* Assisting with event organisation and logistics
* Supporting the wider team with delivering innovation programmes to top clients
* Juggling multiple projects while remaining cool, calm and confident
* Building strong relationships with clients during events and workshops
What we're looking for?
* A 2:1 degree from a good university
* Project management or events management experience would be beneficial
* Top notch organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple deadlines
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* A customer-oriented, enthusiastic attitude
* A background in or knowledge of business management and leadership would be advantageous
What's on offer?
* Hone your marketing, communications and lead generation skills in a top management consultancy
* Beautiful, central offices in the heart of Highbury and Islington
* The chance to work with industry leaders from a wide range of sectors
* Join a young, fun team who work and play hard!
Looking for Events graduate jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Events Coordinator graduate job in London today!