My client is a thriving business who are well known for their working environment. They offer free breakfast, PT & Yoga sessions and their employee's are at the forefront of their minds with whatever they do! As part of a Group Marketing Department of 10, you will also work alongside the Director of Marketing and external agencies to create and deliver a new brand, before utilising marketing strategy to deliver marketing KPIs. This includes development of online and print collateral, digital marketing, campaign development, PR, and the management of agencies and suppliers.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of branding and marketing strategy for the organisation
- Development of and analysis of campaigns to deliver marketing KPIs.
- Working alongside the Group’s PR agency to generate positive PR and award wins for the new brand.
- Working alongside the Group Marketing Department to deliver projects on time and to the required level.
- Working alongside Group Digital Marketing Executive to deliver and maintain a new website, including SEO.
- Liaising with external agencies, providing clear briefs to maximise returns.
- Negotiation with media owners, printers and other providers.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Line Manager.
- A proven track record of experience in B2B marketing.
- Brand creation or development.
- Portfolio of work from a similar role or roles.
- 5+ years in a Marketing role.
- Media buying and campaign management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Time management and ability to prioritise.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Screening (PES)
- Legally entitled to work in the UK.
- Willingness to temporarily work from any of the group or third party locations when required.
- Willingness to undertake staff training and development as required.
- Ability to work as part of a team.