Junior Management Accountant
Wow Factor: Our client is located right in the heart of the City, in stunning offices and seeking a Junior Management Accountant with an excellent attitude and bundles of enthusiasm to join their professional team. My client is looking for a keen, positive and polished individual to be a focal point of the teams accounts department. If you are looking for a challenging role and looking for the next step in you're career, please apply today!
JOB ROLE: Junior Management Accountant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 8.30am - 5.30pm
SALARY: £30,000-£35,000 *Depending on experience + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: City Of London (Close to St Paul's)
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Support for financial reporting to parent company, including monthly reporting, quarterly inter-company reporting.
- Improve financial reporting capability, adding value to the business by identifying key performance indicators.
- Assist in the daily operations of the finance team.
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the work flow of the department.
- Contribute to the preparation of financial accounts, consolidation and analysis for business review presentation.
- Calculation and posting of prepayments and accruals.
- Responsible for the production of audit information
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong education
- Part or fully qualified ACA/ACCA
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of preparing management accounts
- Experience of using accounting software on a day to day basis would be ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Packages, especially EXCEL
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Someone who is able to think outside the box
- Strive for the highest working standards at all times
- Confident, personable, articulate, well presented and professional
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.