Graduate Management Accountant - £19,000 - Study Support - Warrington
Excellent opportunity to to join a engineering firm's Finance Team as a Finance / Accountant Graduate. Working alongside a group of both part and fully qualified accountants you will be encouraged to take responsibility very early on in your career and trained to the highest standard.
Full CIMA study support package, giving you the opportunity to become a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accounts within 3 years. Your development will be a priority for my client and you will be fully encouraged to complete your professional exams. you will be guided through your personal development and put on out world class training programmes, equipping you with the skill-set to thrive within your role and progress the company.
- You will be responsible building and maintaining relationships in different departments across the business and ensuring that there is transparent understanding of the cost base.
- Giving financial information, such as cost reviews to stakeholders ensuring that their needs are met if not exceeded.
- Input into the financial planning of the business, primarily through the production of short term rolling views and annual budgets.
- You will be required to perform variance analysis in order to understand and explain why costs have out-turned differently to budget/prior year and follow through on any actions in order to mitigate impacts on the financial year’s profitability.
- maximise profitability
- identify areas of opportunity to be more cost effective
The Candidates quality’s:
- 2:1-degree classification of a relevant numeric based degree
- Strong interest to study the CIMA qualification
- Working calmly under pressure and delivering to deadlines.
- Confident in managing changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard working and committed exceeding expectations to deliver a high-quality work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative and an eagerness to learn and develop personally
- Ability to perform well as part of a team
Immediate start available please contact John Devlin for more information
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.