Trainee Kitchen Designer
Our client is a well-established, profitable and rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and installer to major UK housebuilders, headquartered in the North-East. Due to continued growth and expansion, it requires a Trainee Kitchen Designer to join its Tyne & Wear operation.
Working closely with an experienced team you’ll be involved in the design of kitchen products to customers and installers. Responsibilities include:
• Listening to and aiding on the capture of customer requirements to ensure design meets or exceeds expectation
• Assist in the generation of inspirational designs that customers want to buy and that installers can work to
• Confirm all details with customers explaining key documents
• Developing design skills
You will need:
• Design skills and knowledge, preferably with experience in a service led role
• Knowledge of and genuine interest in kitchen products and design
• Good IT skills, including CAD software
• HND, equivalent or above in relevant subject advantageous
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.