Assistant Facilities Manager
Are you an Assistant Facilities Manager with over 4 years experience, looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you presentable, polished and comfortable working in a corporate environment?
Do you work proactively, always looking for ways to improve the service you offer?
Would you like to work for a company with clear opportunities for progression and a manager who believes in training and developing his team?
If the answer to the above questions is yes, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
My client, a leading consultancy within the technology industry are looking for a Assistant Facilities Manager to add to their in-house Facilities team.
This company are renounced for their excellence and have a very high profile corporate image. As part of the Facilities team you will be responsible for the London Headquarters and the expectation for the building is to operate like a 5 star hotel.
- To achieve a high level of customer service whilst at all times promoting the services provided by the London facilities team
- Ordering goods, services and raising purchase orders
- To assist with the smooth running and operation of the facilities department
- Responding to jobs on the helpdesk ensuring they are assigned to the appropriate Facilities team member
- Monitor works in progress to ensure they are closed in a timely and efficient manner
- Promote the use of the helpdesk to record all facilities activity across London
- Encourage all colleagues to promote environmental policy to achieve standards certification
- Issue visitors, staff and contractors ID and access control passes
- Help promote a safe working environment and support Facilities and Health & Safety function in ensuring compliance with proposed standard certification
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with checking that contractors risk and method statements are in place and meet the company’s standards prior to works commencing
- Ensure staff, contractors and visitor inductions are undertaken and recorded
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the monitoring and recording of office waste and utilities information
- To ensure that weekly maintenance and safety checks and reporting faults are conducted
- Assist with room setup and changes and maintaining a tidy office environment
- To cover the roles of team members in their absence and where appropriate
- Ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to
- Ensure COSHH data files are up to date
- Supervise 3rd party and M&E contractors when on site
- Ensure PPM jobs are completed as scheduled and any follow ups are carried out
- Ensure team procedures are in place and up to date
- Review H&S risk assessments
- To support other departments as required by the business
- To carry out ad-hoc duties as required by the business