Assistant Trainee Project Manager
Success Recruit are currently working with a Project Management Consultancy that specialise within the education sector who are based in Central Essex are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Trainee Project Manager to come and join their growing, friendly team.
Our client is looking for someone with passion, creativity and drive who is hungry to learn and carry on their own personal development through continuous studies.
The person will be expected to:
- Shadow an experienced Director on projects to understand the processes that are taken when running a project
- Be able to take responsibility for own actions and work well in a team
The person will be rewarded with:
- A chance to be a part of a growing team
- Their own autonomy within this position
- Opportunity to work alongside a Director of the business and also other experienced members of staff
- A chance to further study
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Assistant Trainee Project Manager will be to shadow the director to understand how their projects are run gaining site experience whilst supporting other project managers with any administration support from the office.
- Completing various administration duties to include project submissions for tender and collating various information for the tenders
- Keeping internal databases up to date with all applications and information
- Building relationships with clients over the telephone and face to face
- Attending meetings with directors and completing reviews after the meetings
Starting Salary: Up to £23k DOE + Benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm