Italian Speaking Senior Accountant
A UK chartered accounting practice is looking for an Italian speaking senior accoutant to join their expanding team.
The purpose of the role will be to look after a range of clients one in particular being an Italian fashion house.
The key objectives of the role are:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and monthly management accounts
- Preparation of self assessment corporation tax, income tax and LLP tax returns.
- Monthly/Weekly Bookkeeping with SAGE LINE 50
- Assisting review of clients’ payroll, PAYE and VAT matters.
- Assisting with research into technical areas of accounting, audit and tax.
knowledge, skills & qualifications
- Part qualified / qualified accountant. (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/AAT) (E)
- At least 3 years experience of working for an accountancy practice. (E)
- Sage Line 50 (E) and/or Sage Accounts Production experience. (D)
- At least Intermediate level MS Excel (E) and MS Word. (D)
- Experience of working in small teams.(D)
- Italian speaker (D)
- Ability to manage workload and complete jobs.
- Well organised and disciplined.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Meticulous with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to be proactive and work alone.
- Desire to take on responsibility and develop the role
To Apply click below