Trust / Tax Compliance Manager (Full or Part Time)
A well-established mid-tier firm is looking to recruit an experienced Tax / Trust Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity that gives full autonomy on providing a compliance and advice service to a portfolio of trust and personal tax clients.
Depending on experience, the role can be offered on a full or part time basis. Flexible working and some working from home can also be accommodated.
The Trust / Tax Manager is responsible for:
- Advise and manage client matters in relation to Trust Tax Compliance and Personal Tax
- Advise and manage Income and Capital Gains Tax compliance for individuals, trusts and estates and inheritance tax for trusts (including entry, anniversary and exit charges)
- Manage Trust Accounts (Private and Charitable Trusts)
- Charity Commission compliance work
Essential Requirements are:
- A strong background in Trust and Personal Tax from the accountancy or investment sector
- STEP, ATT, CTA, ACCA, ACA would be beneficial although not essential
- Ability to manage own workload and produce accurate work to budget
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with internal and external clients
This is a rare opportunity within the local market that can be moulded to fit the right individual. Flexible working together with an excellent salary and benefits package is on offer!
If you have all of the above requirements for the Tax / Trust Managerposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.