Are you coming to the end of studying AAT or newly qualified looking to progress further with your qualifications and grow within your career in Accountancy Practice?
My Client is a leading Firm of Chartered Accountants, looking for an ambitious Accounts Technician to join their already thriving team in their Winchester Office.
This fantastic opportunity would give the right candidate the chance to grow and develop within their practice career, offering the chance to study further in a supportive company whilst learning new skills working closely with a varied portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of financial year-end Accounts as well as business and personal taxation
- Involvement in one-off projects delegated from management
- Close involvement with a specific client base
- Management accounting and general business administration.
- AAT part qualified or recently Qualified
- Experience working in an Accountancy Practice
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Accounts Trainee, Trainee Accountant, Accounts Assistant Accounts Technician, Accounts Assistant, Business Services Technician, Accounts Semi-Senior, Accounts Associate, Accounts Assistant