Are you currently a Teacher of English who is strong, focussed and determined to make a real difference within the classroom?
Do you take a proactive approach and have a passion for delivering the curriculum in a way that makes learning fun?
We are looking for a English NQT to start a permanent contract from September on a full time basis at a school in South Manchester.
- Free onsite parking and easy access to motorways.
- Working alongside a team who are all about innovation and personalisation, collaboration and partnership.
- Access to CPD opportunities
- Completing your Induction year
- To support the work of the department to ensure the highest possible levels of achievement, while ensuring high standards of preparation, teaching and discipline
- Planning lessons in accordance with the department's schemes of work
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and monitoring of the policies, syllabuses and schemes of work of the Science department.
- Liaison with relevant colleagues on the planning of work for collaborative delivery.
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Can build positive rapport with students and staff
- Strong classroom management techniques
If you would like to hear more about this and other exciting employment opportunities in the Education sector, please feel free to contact us at Randstad Education Manchester.