Claims Handler - based between Bristol and Swindon £23k to £26k + benefits depending on experience
Claims Handler required for fast-growing and successful vehicle fleet management company
The Claims Handler will receive incoming calls from customers who have suffered damage to their vehicles / properties as a result of a road traffic accident. You will assess the best course of action to take, balancing excellent customer service with management of costs and manage each case through to completion, liaising with suppliers / progressing repairs / hiring vehicles and keeping all parties (customers / drivers / insurers) informed at all times. Responsibilities include:
- receiving calls regarding road traffic damage and agreeing best course of action
- acting as contact point for external / internal contacts
- liaising with customer contacts / repairers / insurance companies
- managing onward claims / documentation / payments to 3rd parties
- supporting claim handling team in peak times as required
Our international client delivers fleet management solutions to companies around the UK and is the largest privately held vehicle fleet management company in the world. Their fully outsourced fleet management service looks after clients' vehicles for the whole of their life and they have been listed as one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past three consecutive years.
Benefits include 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), Pension Plan, Death in Service and Critical Illness insurance, Childcare Voucher programme, Partners in Excellence Awards, free parking and more.
The ideal Claims Handler will have some previous experience with insurance claims handling, principles and processes. With a passion for exceptional customer care, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- ability to use Microsoft Word with general PC skills
- strong verbal communication / questioning / listening skills
- able to build / maintain rapport with a range of people and show empathy
- ability to multi-task and think clearly under pressure
- initiative, motivation and able to keep positive in challenging situations
You will work to a regular shift pattern including 1 in 4 Saturdays.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Claims Handler, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272488A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: claims handler insurance administrator motor Insurance jobs claims handler jobs fleet management customer care advisor customer service jobs call centre office contact centre Swindon jobs Wiltshire Bristol
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.