Senior M&E Manager
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Senior M&E Project Manager to join a leading independent building services company on a permanent basis. Our client has had over 70 years' worth of experience providing electrical, mechanical, building and design services. With an objective to fully understand clients' needs in order to deliver the best possible service, they have heightened their reputation and grown their business to become an industry leader. Our client is currently seeking a Senior M&E Project Manager to offer skills and knowledge working on a major commercial project.
As the successful candidate, your role will include:
- Managing health and safety on-site
- Ensuring project specifications are being met
- Ensuring all project leaders and relevant clients are kept updated on progress
- Working with teams to ensure designs and documentation are kept within deadlines
- Building long-standing relationships with clients
In order to ensure your roles are carried out to the best possible standards, the essential criteria is as follows:
- Degree in Building Services or equivalent
- Experience with managing multi-million pound projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a project without supervision
- Proficient in using relevant software including Microsoft applications
- Ability to prioritise workload
This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation managing major projects that will boost your own portfolio. If you are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, why not apply today?
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Alex Wright on or email and quote 12114-AW, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option and following the instructions. Good luck!