New Business Development Executive
New Business Development Executive - Full time
Salary Band £22K OTE £30K Uncapped commission + Potential career progression and overseas travel
Location Office based - Swindon
Following a company restructure that saw sales grow by 30% last year, we are now looking to build on that success by employing an ambitious Business Development Executive that wants to further develop their own career.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
Your role will be to lead by example by finding new customers that want us to design and build their exhibition stands. We are generally interested in enquiries with a value greater than £10,000 in particular companies that have global exhibition programs. It will be your responsibility to call exhibitor lists at shows around the world and build and manage pipeline documents. You will be targeted on finding 5 quality opportunities each week.
As part of your training you will be expected to visit exhibitions in both the UK and overseas with our experienced field based sales team. The appointments that you make will be undertaken by the sales team so it is important that you can work as part of this team.
- A highly experienced Business Development Executive with B2B experience dealing with management at the highest level.
- Used to making quality appointments for field sales in a competitive market.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and CRM
- A UK passport holder with your own vehicle you must be capable of occasionally working out of normal hour's onsite in the UK or overseas visiting clients and exhibitions
- Second language would be advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of Marketing , Exhibitions and Events
- Drive and ambition for future progression
The successful candidate has the opportunity to progress within the company by either entering into direct sales or by building their own telemarketing and telesales teams providing they can lead by example and demonstrate they can motivate other team members.
What we offer
A competitive salary with an uncapped commission plan paid on results, 24 days holiday, and a friendly yet professional environment where hard work and persistence is the norm. Further career development is available for ambitious and talented employees that can show entrepreneurialism and a determination to succeed in a creative and dynamic environment.