Group Management Accountant
This role will be dealing with international consolidation across various currencies and oversea large projects. The ideal candidate will need to hold excellent communication skills to non-finance and ideally come from a construction background. We are looking for a finance professional with around 10 year's pqe.
This is a newly created role due to growth within the business and we are looking to hold interviews ASAP. The role is offering £60,000 to £70,000, Monday to Friday 9-5, with parking on site; reporting to the CFO and Finance Director.
Duties for a Group Management Accountant
- Management reporting - producing consolidated monthly management accountants
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting requirements in conjunction with the Head of FP&A
- Assisting with the yearned accounts
- Cash flow reporting and statutory accounting
- Prepare reconciliation of Group statutory accounts with Group management accounts
- Reporting and presenting to senior management
- Ad hoc project support from the CFO & FD
- Complete the MI Pack within 14 days of month-end.
- Produce consolidated budget and forecasts in line with timetable agreed with the FD
- Knowledgeable experience of working within big project accounting environment; long term, contract accounting exceeding 50m
- Constantly look to improve reporting standards
Skills forGroup Management Accountant
- CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA Qualified
- Must have managed projects in excess of £50 mil , ideally within construction
- International consolidation experience across various currencies
- Large project overseeing experience
- Must be able to work within deadlines
- Extensive experience of medium sized computerised accounting systems, preferably SUN, including vision report writing.
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience in building relationships at various levels
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.