Account Manager French/English
This is to work for a fun, young and trendy company set up in 2003 that sells outdoor lifestyle products worldwide (beach accessories). Due their expansion in Europe they are now looking for a French speaking Account Manager to work from their London office.
What will you do ?
- You will use your French and English communication and listening skills to building strong relationships with your assigned clients via phone, email and in person
- You will process customer orders through our custom made system
- You will handle customer queries as they arise and confidently overcoming objections
- You will market and promote in demand products to your clients
- You will research and evaluate accounts to understand your client's every need
- You will travel with the team for tradeshows and customer visits
Who are they looking for?
- You must be fluent in English and French
- 5 years + experience as an Account Manager or similar
- Sales orientated - always looking to build strong relationships with your clients
- A love of giftwares and homewares and the ability to confidently promote these to clients
- Fast learner able to learn how to use our order processing system quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communications skills both on the phone and in person
- Very organised and detail oriented
- Oodles of common sense
This is a full-time permanent position based in Central London