Secretary - Investment Management Firm
Job Title: Secretary
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Secretary to join a highly successful National Investment Management firm.
You will contribute towards the effective running of the office through the continuity of support and provision of a high quality secretarial services, ensuring that daily demands and deadlines are met.
Ideally, you will have previous secretarial experience within an Investment Management environment.
- Audio and general copy typing
- Setting up new client details as necessary
- Liaising with the appropriate department in respect of all admin queries and amendments to client information
- Preparing, checking and distributing Valuation Reports to clients
- Welcome clients and visitors on behalf of the Investment Management and Financial Planning teams
- General administration duties to give assistance, continuity and support to the team on a timely basis
- Ensure all activities/actions undertaken meet and comply with compliance standards
- Good audio and copy typing skills
- Good grammatical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Familiarity with stock market terminology and a regulatory environment an advantage
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.