Certificating Auditor (administrator)
Cloudfm Group is fast becoming recognised as one of the most innovative and client-focused companies in the FM industry. From our Head Offices in Colchester we manage over 4000 buildings in the UK and Europe, including well-known restaurants and retail stores. The business has a current turnover of circa £30m with forecasted growth to a turnover of £50m and beyond over the next few years.
Audit and verify contractor’s payment claims in line with Company procedures and time limits.
This is a varied role working on individual tasks determining accurate amounts for payment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Audit contractors payment claims using the information on the Company system so that payment claims are paid in line with Company policy
- Verify the payment claims to ensure that the work has been completed to the agreed standard and within the budget specified
- Review timesheets submitted by contractors to ensure that these are accurate and correspond with the information on the system
- Review all details of completed tasks in order to determine the accurate amount for payment
- Assist with the maintenance of information on the Company database
Key skills & Experience required
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems
- Previous experience working within property or facilities management environment (Desirable)
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines