Technical Maintenance Surveyor - Property Care
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Maintenance Surveyor to join in Property Care. As a Technical Maintenance Surveyor, you will have a good knowledge of maintenance sector quality standards, building regulations and planning requirements.
Title: Technical Maintenance Surveyor
Job Ref: 2795
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Salary: £32,890 per annum
Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Being responsible for the effective management of a multi-disciplined team of Trade Operatives, Contractors and self-employed operatives, conducting responsive repairs and voids maintenance within the Black Country and Staffordshire region.
We are looking for people who have:
- Excellent supervisory and technical ability
- Good construction knowledge including health and safety legislation, fire safety, CDM Regulations
- Demonstrable experience of financial and budget control
- Good knowledge of maintenance sector quality standards, building regulations and planning requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If you are supportive, dedicated, customer focused and want to make a difference in your local community, then we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary which is regularly reviewed and benchmarked with the market
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays rising to 30 days after qualifying period
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping & leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular tailored training & personal development plans
Closing Date: 5th June 2017
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button to be directed to our website where you can download the role profile and completet the application process.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, more information can be found on our website.
Please do read the role profile before you begin your application. CVs will not be considered, so please complete the application form in full.
Midland Heart aspires to be a digital organisation that minimises its impact on the environment. Wherever possible, we will conduct transactions digitally rather than by paper and ask that current and future employees share this commitment. Where required, we will support colleagues to be digitally enabled.
No agencies please.