Manufacturing Engineer - £28000 - £30000 per annum
Manufacturing Engineer required to join a fantastic manufacturer of electronic and mechanical equipment and components.
The company sell worldwide over 1 million products annually. A long established and innovative engineering based manufacturing business who focus on design development, innovation and energy efficiency.
- to £30000 per annum
- Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30
- Friday 07:30 - 12:45
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Free car parking
The Role of a Manufacturing Engineer
- Eliminating process related non-conformities via the innovative design, specification and realisation of poke-yoke plant, equipment, tooling and components.
- Review, modify & implement new & existing production process reduce in-process non-value added operator activities.
- Lead structured PFMEA's to proactively identify and understand process related difficulties that present a significant risk to achieving specification right first time.
- Identify process related difficulties that compromise productivity and reduce rate based production capacity.
- Use innovation to design or specify process, equipment and tooling; or propose physical component design changes, that will eliminate the risk of process defects.
- Establish final costed specifications for your process modifications or improvements
- Implement changes to the production process ensuring that ERP system operations and process routings are updated.
- Create visual Set up Standards and Methods of Manufacture that instruct the operator how to install and set plant, equipment and tooling provided
- Deliver practical training and instruction to Production Team Leaders and Key Operators to develop and validate their capability to train Operators.
- Production or process engineering experience in an electro-mechanical assembly environment.
- Practical experience of delivering process improvements using lean tools and techniques.
- Quality conscious with experience of undertaking PFMEA's to identify and implement improvement.
- A firm understanding of demand flow production with experience of undertaking value stream analysis.
- Recognised qualification in production or process engineering (BSc./HND/HNC).
- Organised, self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking. AutoCAD and Microsoft Office literate.
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy