Mechanical Design Engineer
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join an award-winning consulting practice located in Leeds. Our client has a wealth of experience working on a vast array of projects from high-tech leisure facilities to public buildings and commercial offices. As an award-winning business, they have worked on a number of highly-acclaimed projects which has allowed them to expand their business further, and are therefore seeking a Mechanical Engineer from a junior to intermediate level.
As the selected candidate, your role will include (but is not limited to):
- Assisting in developing detailed designs in line with the client brief
- Carrying out mechanical design services calculations using Bentley or IES software
- Assisting in the production of mechanical services specifications and schedules
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Providing technical support and advice
- Providing statements and/or reports when needed
In order to carry out the above duties for our client, the ideal candidate will have the essential skills as follows:
- Educated to at least HNC / Degree level in a relevant subject
- Skilled in using software including Bentley or IES, as well as AutoCAD and Hevacomp
- Experienced in the production of detailed mechanical design solutions
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload
It is also preferred, but not essential, for the ideal candidate to be working toward Chartership status, have experience using Revit and previous experience working within an engineering organisation.
This is the ideal opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a vibrant and growing company, and work on varied projects that will boost your own portfolio.
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information, please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on ; email and quote the reference number 11830; or apply directly below by clicking 'Apply' and following the instructions. Good Luck!