A Compliance Assistant s required for a rewarding opportunity with a Legal 500 law firm. The role will be based north of Birmingham and offers an excellent competitive salary and benefits package.
The role will involve supporting multiple departments in ensuring relevant searches and checks are carried out to ensure all files meet the SRA regulations. We need to see evidence on your CV that you have strong admin and coordination skills. The ideal candidate will have a good attention to detail, be highly organized, have strong interpersonal skills and be adept in using the MS Office suite.
Required Skills & Responsibilities;
- Have strong Administration and Coordination skills
- Conducting searches and analysing results to identify any potential legal or commercial conflicts.
- Carrying out anti-money laundering checks on new and existing clients
- Be passionate about working within a compliance role
- Highly motivated individual
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent work ethic
- Be able to work towards and achieved targets
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading dynamic law firm north of Birmingham who offer a fantastic training and development package within a warm supportive environment. Some knowledge of the Legal Sector is essential to be considered for this role
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.