Non-Domicile Private Client Tax Advisor
A highly distinguished Tax Advisory Boutique specialising in non-domicile entrepreneurial private clients are looking for a Private Client Tax Advisory Manager due to sustained business growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a CTA qualified Private Client Tax professional with a strong pedigree in practice to move into a pure advisory role at a specialist consultancy.
You will take on an advisory role working at a managerial level in top-end personal tax with a portfolio consisting exclusively of non-domicile entrepreneurial clients and their families. The firm’s client base is the envy of the Big Four, including several billionaires and many multi-millionaires. This opportunity promises excellent career development as the firm looks to grow its senior managerial team and appoint partners through internal promotion. The firm also maintains an excellent PR function, appearing regularly in the national press to comment on private client issues, and there is scope to get involved in this aspect of the business as well as wider business development and marketing activities.
This role is ideal for a candidate who is bored with routine tax work. A typical day reflects the eclectic and diverse nature of the firm’s client base and might include pre-arrival tax planning working with immigration lawyers, managing HMRC enquiries and investigations, working with offshore trustees to establish offshore trusts and offshore and EU companies and more.
- CTA qualified. STEP/ ADIT qualified desirable but not essential
- At least five years’ private client tax experience gained within a highly reputable firm of chartered accountants. Considerable exposure to HNW non-domicile clients essential
- Excellent technical knowledge of the advisory and planning issues facing non-domicile entrepreneurial clients
- Educated to degree level
- Outstanding communication with the ability to explain complex tax issues to clients in a comprehensible manner
- Creative and focussed on solving clients’ problems
For further information on this Private Client Tax Advisory Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.