£28,500 per annum
40hr/wk Mon to Fri
Full time, Permanent
Based in Shawbury
My client, a FTSE 100 Engineering Support Services Organisation who provide a reliable and responsive integrated Facilities Management service are currently recruiting a Maintenance Engineer to be based at a Military Flying School.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias will be responsible for the delivery of FM services. The role will include both reactive and planned maintenance of commercial and hangar buildings.
- Ensure statutory compliance and high levels of system reliability.
- Host and manage the visiting supply chain and review method and risk assessments.
- Administrate the safe system of work including the issue of permits to work to subcontractors.
- Create/produce risk and method statements for in-house reactive and planned tasks.
- Maintain building compliance records.
- Maintaining good and regular customer relations.
- Producing monthly reports.
- Electrical qualification City & Guild 236 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2329 Test & Inspection
- Good understanding of Mechanical Building services
- IT literate (Microsoft Package inc; Outlook, Word and Excel
- IOSH Safely qualification or equivalent
- The ability to achieve enhanced security clearance
- Full Clean driving licence
- Water Hygiene (legionella) knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading engineering organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are a motivated and looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on or at