Deputy Manager Learning Disabilities
I wanted to make you aware of brilliant opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine based in Bideford, North Devon. Our client, a nationwide mental health care provider, is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager with a proven track record in helping run residential learning disability services to the highest possible standard.
They are paying up to £23,000 for the right candidate.
• Helping manage all aspects of the Home including budgets, staff development and overall business management.
• Ensuring the home meets the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
• Leading a team of support workers.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience at Deputy Manager level, helping manage a residential service for people with complex mental health needs and adults who may display challenging behaviour.
• Ideally have experience working with clients with learning disabilities, some dual diagnosis, mental health needs and autism.
• Ideally have an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.