Senior Valuation Surveyor
Our client is a leading brand, multi discipline firm of chartered surveyors and property agents. They are looking to recruit an MRICS Senior Surveyor or Associate Director to join the Valuations Team in the London office. The company are market leaders within leisure and licensed trades. This role would therefore be ideal for someone with existing experience in these sectors who wants to move forward in their career or someone looking to expand their experience.
- As Chartered Surveyor you will be working in the highly successful and expanding Commercial Valuations team responsible for reporting on a mix of commercial properties on behalf of key clients.
- Carrying out property inspections and market research in order to prepare RICS Red Book valuations predominantly for loan security, disposal, acquisition and balance sheet purposes.
- New business development/ability to promote the profile of the valuation department through networking.
- MRICS with 2 + years’ PQE and Registered Valuer.
- Strong track record in a mix of commercial valuations with knowledge of London markets an advantage.
- Well-presented with good communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to deliver client presentations, with attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Computer literate and good understanding of Excel and Word.
- Good networking skills with both external clients and internal partners.
- Strong team player, motivated and keen to develop personal skills and mentor colleagues.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career and salary and move into a more senior role.
If you are highly motivated and this sounds interesting to you, then please do contact Oliver Rees for a confidential discussion on or with your CV via email to .