Electronics Design Engineer
Electronics Design Engineer x4 (Junior/ Experienced / Senior)
Location - Maidenhead
Salary - £30,000 - £45,000 + Holiday + Benefits + Flexible Working Hours
Electronics Design Engineer required for a market leading global R&D Company. Offering interesting and varied work with an excellent starting salary as well as additional benefits.
As Electronics Design Engineer you will work within a fast growing R&D team working on new and existing products, generating innovative product concepts, investigating new technologies, as well as working on schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout and embedded software development in C.
The ideal Electronics Design Engineer will have completed a degree in Electronics, have the ability to debug PCB's down to component level from schematics, have experience designing and laying out PCB's whilst being a self starter with an analytical approach.
*Electronics Design Engineer
*Generating innovative product concepts and solutions.
* Investigate new technologies
* Electrical design from concept through to production.
* Schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout.
* Embedded software development in C.
* Perform design validation testing.
* Internal and external EMC testing.
* The candidate will have completed a degree in electronics engineering.
* Ability to debug PCBs down to component level from schematics.
* Experience in designing and laying out PCB's.
* Self-starter with can do attitude.
* Analytical approach
* Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.