Harris Invictus Academy Croydon was rated `outstanding` in every category following its first ever Ofsted inspection in October 2016, only the seventh secondary free school in London to be rated `outstanding`. The academy opened with its first cohort in September 2014 and will move into a state-of-the-art, new building in September 2017. Harris Invictus presently has students from Year 7 to Year 9. The academy is oversubscribed and located in an area of disadvantage and is looking forward to KS4 coming in September 2017.
We are looking for a premises officer to join our friendly and supportive team at our academy in Croydon.
What we are looking for:
- A team player with a can-do attitude to work as part of a team of three
- A high regard for the health and safety of our staff and students
Why work at Harris Invictus Academy Croydon?
- A happy, hard-working and highly ambitious community in which students and staff treat one another with care and respect
- The combination of traditional values of discipline and good-manners with contemporary best practice in teaching and technology
- A central Croydon location, close to transport links and other amenities
- Generous Harris benefits package and excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
The academy works within the wider Harris Federation; a supportive and highly successful group of academies all based in and around London. Each academy operates autonomously within the Federation but all Harris academies collaborate closely in sharing school improvement strategies and in supporting one another.
For further information, please contact the academy on .
£20,193 - £21,552 + Cash Health Plan + Harris Benefits
Harris Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.