KennedyPearce are recruiting a Senior Accountant for a growing business in the leisure industry. The role has become available due to an expansion of their finance team as a result of their continued success. The role will report to the Finance Manager.
- Full responsibility for the preparation of statutory accounts
- Prepare monthly P&L forecast with variance analysis to budget.
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecast.
- Monthly reporting of the consolidation package
- Contributing improvements to the accounting system to increase efficiency and accuracy of reporting
- Establish and maintain strong relationships across Finance - particularly with FP&A team and finance business
- To complete all financial reporting compliance under financial reporting standards
You will be newly ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.