Vehicle Diagnostic / Master Technician
Vehicle Technician \ Master Technician
£30k - £40k
About the company
Our client is an established and reputable, family run garage that has been trading for over 50 years. Servicing and repairing a range of private and commercial vehicles.
Due to recent expansion within the business, my client is looking to recruit multiple positions at different levels of experience, including Vehicle Technicians, Lead \ Master Technicians to join their talented and customer service focused team.
Vehicle Technician - Job Description
As an experience Vehicle Technician you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of private and commercial vehicles within a busy and friendly workshop. You will provide technical support to other vehicle technicians within the team to assist with diagnosing and resolving a variety of technical issues.
- Accredited Vehicle Technician
- Bosch Diagnostics experience - knowledge of Autologic Assist and the Bosch KTS series preferable
- You must be comfortable with working with all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles, petrol, diesel and hybrids.
- Dealership & Independent garage experience preferred, although not essential
- Full UK driving licence
Whats on Offer
- The contracted hours are for 39 hours per week
- Monday-Friday - weekends off
- Salary depending on experience
- Regular overtime paid at time and a third
- The workplace pension is already in place
- Immediate start available
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com